Friday, February 6, 2015

Amy Howard at Home | Before & Afters

It's Friday which means that time to share before and after projects from our wonderful customers! I hope you are inspired by the beautiful projects that our customers are creating.

Kitchen Cabinets
Before & After:
 These cabinets were restored using the Linen One Step Paint
and finished with the Clear Wax.

Side Tables
Before:
In Process:
After:
"I used Black One Step paint, then I mixed the Pearl Shell Mica Powder in with Clear Wax to finish.  All girls need a little sparkle!"

Side Table
Before:
After:
Mary shared this beautiful restoration saying, "I just posted about this Frenchy nightstand on my blog.  I used One Step in Atelier and light and dark wax.  She was in good shape, before but now she has personality and reminds me of a French antique!  I name all my furniture, so I would like to introduce you to Juliette.. :)"

Cabinets
Before:  
After:
 This kitchen was completely transformed. 
The cabinets were painted with the Luxe Grey One Step paint and finished with the Clear Wax.
  











Rescue, Restore, Redecorate™
www.AmyHowardAtHome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment