Thursday, December 12, 2013

Featured Retailer: Savvy Home


I am excited to share with you our retailer, Savvy Home located in Greer, South Carolina. We asked the owner, Heidi, a few questions about her store...


When did you start your business?
"We officially opened the doors of our store the beginning of March 2010."

What do you love most about your business?
"I love that it is...mine...and I embrace that it is my responsibility as the owner to make sure the needs of our customers are met and that each transaction is a great experience for each individual customer. I equally love that I can work with my husband to create experiences together as he helps me move the business forward and that I can incorporate our 3 children in my work life."

What advice would you give to someone who just started their own business?
"Work hard, Be flexible, Diversify your efforts, and most importantly, Be Kind to others!!"
Amy Howard At Home Display
Zinc Display
Detail on the Zinc Tabletop
Zinc Tabletop
Furniture restored using the Amy Howard At Home Lacquer and One Step Paint
Before and After Chest using the One Step Paint


Savvy Home
325 South Buncombe Road
Greer, South Carolina 29651
(864) 360-0502
Store Hours:
Thursday - Saturday 10am until 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment