Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Step Color Palette Inspiration

One of my favorite color palettes is the use of neutral grays with a touch of blue. We have a few different greys and blues within the 42 One Step paint colors but here I have chosen to use Metropolitan Grey, Paige Blue, and Luxe Grey.


One Step Color Palette:
Metropolitan Grey, Paige Blue, and Luxe Grey

Inspiration:
The addition of the blue bedding works beautifully
The stripes add a new dimension to this bedroom
I like the addition of the blue pillows to the bedding
Gorgeous antique pieces
Adding color to your cabinets is one way to bring life into your kitchen
I like the gray walls in this room
Again the use of a neutral blue for the kitchen cabinets
I like the use of blue for the fabric on the seat of this bench at the end of the bed
Gorgeous tones of blue and grey on the chest
I think the use of silver gilding on the frame works well
I love to use fabric for headboards



Crafting a Beautiful Life™
www.amyhowardathome.com



No comments:

Post a Comment