Tuesday, October 21, 2014

One Step Color Mix: Tick Tock + Palm Beach

The One Step Paint® is a great product to mix! Although there are many color options, I love to make my own versions though color mixing. For this mix, I used equal parts of Tick Tock and Palm Beach. I was looking for a beautiful Pastel Mint Green which I feel I accomplished!

Color Mix:

Inspiration:
Beautiful Kitchen with accent of mint green
Fun color combination for a kids bathroom
Laduree has absolutely amazing colors including their entry doors
Simple chair that you could paint with the One Step Paint®
Frames in all shapes and sizes
Again, great color combination
Kitchen cabinets
I love the accent in just using the touch of green in this office with the chair





Rescue, Restore, Redecorate™

No comments:

Post a Comment