Monday, August 11, 2014

Before & After Projects

Happy Monday! For our weekly Monday post, I have a Before and After projects to share with you. I love to share how creative people can be with the use of the Amy Howard At Home Tools to Rescue, Restore, and Redecorate ™.


Project - Chest
Before:
After:

Our retailer, Janet restored this chest.
She shared that, "This finish was requested by a client of mine.  I used Linen One Step Paint and washed it with Graphite.  Then dry-brushed with Black and Ballet White and finished with Light Antique Wax."


Project - Chair
Before and After
Thank you Terri from Perfectly Random for sending us this fun chair after it was Rescued Restored and Redecorated ™
"This great, comfy chair was rescued, restored and is now ready to be used to redecorate. It’s painted with Amy Howard at Home One Step Paint, new color - “Get in Gear”, then waxed with both light and dark antiquing wax and finished up with a gentle dusting of Dust of Ages! We even painted the fabric seat cushion and added a darling stencil!"


Project - Chest
Before:
After:
Thank you Janet from Lollie & Gigi for sharing this gorgeous chest!
"I just finished this beauty for a young girl who is taking it to ‘Ole Miss’ for her first Townhouse! I used Bergere Blue, Ballet White; the darker color in the detail is Bergere Blue with a touch of Black added. All the hardware is original.  I gilded it and used both Clear and Dark wax in combination with the Dust of Ages.  I used Soliel Mica Dust to add some gold glimmer to the trim. On the bottom drawer, I had one of the artisans at our boutique cut her monogram out of wood.  He hand carved that!  It was a surprise for her and she was so excited!"



Project - Antiquing Zinc
Process:
After: 
Thank you Jackie Riley Foster for sharing your Rescue Restore Redecorate ™ project with us!
She shared with me, "I Love the Amy Howard at Home Zinc solution! I turned this antique double desk into an island. Added a bottom shelf and chunky, ball
feet from a discarded end table. I mounted the top with a piece of shiny, new sheet metal and aged it with AHAH Zinc solution and wax."




Rescue, Restore, Redecorate.
www.amyhowardathome.com



No comments:

Post a Comment