Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Architectural Digest AD 100

The AD 100 Designers for 2012 has come out. One of my favorite designers and clients is Bunny Williams. Here you can see our Gloria bench with the a tufted top and beautiful lucite legs. I adore lucite and love the edge that it gives this elegant room. Check out the entire home in the new AD 100 at www.architecturaldigest.com
I love how the vistas are the rooms natural artwork.


Classic and timeless... Trompe- l'oeil painted domed ceiling....love!
Of  course the Eglomise Mirror and painted furniture, send me!
Love the understated elegance of the painted demilune and the lavender fabric on the chairs with the peach silk drapes. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful images and those ghotto chairs in the fifth picture send me...love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the color on the chairs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing architectural house plans. Although I fancy more of the modern designs now, nothing really beats the classics. The porcelain decorations are always good to look at.

    ReplyDelete