Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hands on Workshops in January




I am excited to share the January workshop schedule with you. The November workshops were a huge success and many were filled within 2 days. I must say that I have been shocked at how much I have enjoyed teaching the workshops.
              
Everyone from Decorative artists,Professionals, Homemakers  and CEO's giggle when they see what they have done and are really proud of what they have created. The safe environment of having someone give you clear direction in your execution and having something completed that you have the bragging rights to display in your home and it rival any fine antique.... is so much fun. 

I think that I am most excited about partnering with Habitat for Humanity nationally in our Rescue, Restore, Redecorate® work shops. You can bring in your old piece (pre-approved at rescueme@amyhowardcollection.com) and finish it in our one day workshop to look like a great new piece that you are proud to give new life to. If you are in Memphis, we would love for you to come and be a part of this exciting new DIY adventure call the store at 901 547 1448 or email us. Cold winter days can be the perfect time to redecorate with things that you have made yourself. We have 19 Amy Howard at home Studios that will be teaching workshops around the country. Feel free to send me a note if you would like to know of a workshop close to you. 
I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy celebrating the birth of our Savior! Amy
 


2 comments:

  1. Amy, Can you provide some history for your antique laurel wreaths? I know they are a collector's item and the AHAH wreaths are gorgeous, of course! I've not been able to find anything in my research.

    ReplyDelete